This Privacy Notice explains how we, at TheTwigg, process information about the visitors of our websites in connection with the services we provide through thetwigg.com.
Who’s Who and What This Privacy Notice Covers
Let’s talk first about who we are at TheTwigg, what we do, and what this Privacy Notice covers.
TheTwigg is owned and managed by ReeSaa Pty Ltd. We are focussed on providing thought leadership on investing. We believe “Anyone Can Invest” and are endeavoring to make “Investment Simple” and easy to understand.
In this Privacy Notice we’ll refer to the users of the services we provide through thetwigg.com (“TheTwigg”), the “Site”.
We put together this Privacy Notice to explain to our visitors how data is collected via the Site and how that information is used and disclosed.
Information We Collect About Visitors to Our Users’ Sites
We collect information about visitors to our Site in a few different ways–we collect certain information that the visitors provide to the Site and we collect some information automatically.
Information a Visitor Provides to the Site
We’ll start with information that visitors provide directly to the Site, which primarily happens when visitors type into a text field on this Site, like a comment field or a sign-up form.
Here are the most common ways in which a visitor can provides information to this Site:
- Follower and Subscriber Information: When a visitor signs up to follow or subscribe to the Site, we collect the sign-up information, which typically includes an email address.
- Site Comments: When a visitor leaves a comment on the Site, we collect that comment, and other information that the visitor provides along with the comment, such as the visitor’s name and email address.
- Other Information Entered on the Site: We may also collect other information that a visitor enters on the Site–such as a contact form submission, a search query, or Site registration.
Information We Automatically Collect from the Site
We also automatically collect some information about visitors to the Site. We’ve listed examples below:
- Technical Data from a Visitor’s Computer and Etcetera: We collect the information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available about visitors to a Site, such as the IP address, browser type, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Visitor Interactions: We collect information about a visitor’s interactions with a Site, including the “likes” and “ratings” left by visitors to the Site.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of a visitor’s device from the IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, tally for our Users how many people visit the Sites from certain geographic regions.
- Akismet Commenter Information: We collect information about visitors who comment on the Site such as the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address…oh, and the comment itself, of course).
- Site Activity: We collect visitor activities related to the management of the Site, such as login attempts/actions and comment submission and management actions.
How We Use Visitor Information
We use information about Site visitors in order to provide our Services to our Users.
How Long We Keep Visitor Information
If we are not legally required to keep it, we generally discard information about Site visitors when no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it on behalf of our users — those purposes which are described in the “How We Use Visitor Information” section above.
For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor to one of our user’s Sites — such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system — for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, investigate issues if something goes wrong on a user’s Site.
As another example, when a Site visitor views our Site we use their IP address in order to update Site Stats with information about their visit, like what country they are in. We keep that IP address for approximately 30 days to give us time to calculate our monthly Site Stats and address any issues with those counts.
Our Site may contain ads from third party ad networks and advertisers, and integrated with other tools and services on the Site (such as Google Analytics and third party plugins). Please note that this Privacy Notice only covers the collection of information by TheTwigg, and does not cover the collection by any third party.
Ad networks and analytics providers may set tracking technologies (like cookies) to collect information about visitors’ use of a Site and across other websites and online services, such as a visitor’s IP address, web browser, mobile network information, pages viewed, time spent on pages, links clicked, and conversion information. This information may be used by those companies to, among other things, analyze and track usage, determine the popularity of certain content, and deliver advertisements that may be more targeted to visitor interests. For more information about how to manage and delete cookies, visit aboutcookies.org, and for more information on interest-based ads, including information about how visitors may be able to opt out of having their web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit aboutads.info/choices (US based) and youronlinechoices.eu (EU based).
And you can reach out to us at email@example.com for any information or question..